Saturday, January 27, 2007
beSt!!
Yesterday's qiyamulleil was AWESOME. Lots of changes had occured, which those situations remained for years, years! No more "salamukhuwwah" n "muhasabahdiri" those sobbingsobbing moments really wasted our time n totally dragged for NO good! duhhh..
I really LOVE this time, OUR time. hmm
The BEST moment throughout the qiyam was praying under the sky with those maroon clouds at 4am. Totally mind-blowing! I felt like, out of this world! It was like totally between me n AlKhaaliq. I wish to do tht again in the upcoming qiyam programmes. Juz hope tht it wont
be raining lahh.
Anyway, the Taman Bacaan people sent dad my recorded-appearance on suria. bahhahaa.. There's a letter too. A very encouraging one. Many acquaintances of my parents congratulated them for me, n my uncles too! heee ~ So paisehh! But I did my best lorr.. It's totally usual for some errors n claws as Im a student, dad told me. Even professors do.
N oh, fiza n huri told ha5 tht this time round at qiyam, for the first time, they didnt feel like being forced to participate. Its soo light n quite laid back. Very nice!
Got to go! Lots of assignments waiting..
tOodlesS~
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
1/27/2007 09:32:00 PM