Friday, January 19, 2007
hahh
had a hectic dayy, so the lethargic!! I actually came back fr Sch at 2030 lahh. hmm..
no need to tell the whole story wat actually had happened. Sooo........ very boring. the event draggeddragged. I escaped actually aft maghrib prayer which lasted for........ an hour!! duhh. Poor fiza n huri.. All i can say is, Have Fun lahh ek! Anyway, we had a group study at the NLB after zohr prayer n meals at banquet. I dont know tht balaghah is not so tough afterall! N oh, we went shopping too before swinging back to school for the event. Atleast eh, we had fun before ending up ourselves at Sch.
But the bright side of the whole mixedup is, my parents coming back tomorrow midnight!! hmm. my dad is away for almost 50 days n my mom for 29 days. I hate my life without my parents, being left out.. and I have to manage the finance.. Its not easy lahh. Moreover, I have to babysit the kiddos n tolerate their "Waaaaaaa!!!!!!!" Blergh.
So yeah, its all gonna over in 30 hours. lol.
N tomorrow, I've to attend a seminar with minton lahh. Well, it will go around the topics on terrorism n Islam, blablablaaa.. The MHA will be around too, so I think, the seminar will benefit us in many ways lahh. Gain knowledge, experience.. blablablaa ~
we'll see lah tomorrow how ek.
hmm next week I'll be having diba3e prac! hahhaa. So, maybe I have to avoid spicyhot meals n cold drinks for... maybe two or three weeks. coz I really need a good vocal for the prac as well as the recording later on. beSt! I juz hope tht I'll be among the ladies for the recording.
tOodles ~~
P/S: I've bought pressie for Kak idaa!! n a pressie too for Iqah coz she helped me alot lah!!
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
1/19/2007 09:36:00 PM