The Soul
~ A Muslimah
~ Pisces
~ Perfectionist
Loves
~ The Creator & Prophet PBUH
~ My wonderful family
~ beauty
~ shoppingspree
Wants
~graduate
~driving license
~travel the globe
Soul Talk



Past
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008


Soulmates
Sis Iqah
Fiza
Maria
Fas
Hajar
Siraj
Neechaa
Fizah A.W
Aisyah


Gratitude
dafont
moargh
photobucket
designed by solitude91


Soul Song
Now Playing- put your song code here.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

today's youth convention on Fighting Terrorism organised by Taman Bacaan, was fantastic!

the event started at around 9+ lahh.. n yeah, MHA was there. So I met Christy lahh.. And Mr Pang was there too, but I didnt have the chance to greet him. During the teabreak right.... the daughter of TB's president approached me n told me tht the press will be interviewing me after the event. Hahhaa little did I know tht it was like a forum lahh! wif cameras n spotlights. Not only the press News Straits Times n Berita Harian.. There was Suria too ok. So yeah, I'll be on your tv box on this coming thursday at 2030 at Suria.
Well, the topic was around terrorism n youth..... blablablaa ~
do watch lahh the Akhir Kata on this coming thursday. n oh, the interviewees were me myself, Abdul Yazeer fr I dont know which ITE n Faizal fr NJC (i think so..) very fun lah the interview juz now. I was soooooooo nervous ok.. Shivering n shaking! blergh!!!

well the convention was very beneficial lahh. I gathered lots of knowledge fr Professors n Professionals in tht area. Anyway, its the first ever convention on terrorism involving only youth ok! Not only Malay/Muslim youths but also there were Chinese n Indians too. best!

I think this thursday, I will look sooo pale! there was nothing on my face! not a single powder or makeup or anything else!! huhhh.. I hate tht ok! coz Im used to wearing makeups when Im not in my Sch's uniform... n yea, juz now I was in my Sch's uniform! So imagine lah what I looked like juz now. So pale, So selenge with my scarf tht covered half of my forehead!
duhh a total innocent student look!

Im soooo overwhelmed to write/type anything now..
Moreover, my parents are coming back tonight at 0200!! Yeyyee ~~
tOodleSs~


.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
1/20/2007 05:09:00 PM