The Soul
~ A Muslimah
~ Pisces
~ Perfectionist
Loves
~ The Creator & Prophet PBUH
~ My wonderful family
~ beauty
~ shoppingspree
Wants
~graduate
~driving license
~travel the globe
Soul Talk



Past
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008


Soulmates
Sis Iqah
Fiza
Maria
Fas
Hajar
Siraj
Neechaa
Fizah A.W
Aisyah


Gratitude
dafont
moargh
photobucket
designed by solitude91


Soul Song
Now Playing- put your song code here.

Monday, February 12, 2007

ERGHH!!

I am totally 100% pissed off with Sch. I mean, the staffs, to be specific.
First, MrSandy wanted a summarised topic of Udh-hiyyah in a composition form.
Right, tht's quite fine.
Second, tht *toot* MrBlaBlaBla was trying to "psycho" us with his so called "non-extremist ideology in mazhab" pheww! Whatever lah! Juz mind your own business if you dont want yourself to be sent back to your origin!!
Third, the most crucial time I was experiencing today in Sch................ Tht *toot* staff wanted me to meet him/her, and I was only informed after the recess ended! Then, he/she called my mum, saying I havent yet paid the Sch fees for January! Duhhh !!!! I am totally pissed off with tht! How could he/she said tht! Excuse me! If you wanna talk bout money with me and trying to ridicule me infront of MY MOM, you are SOO WRONG! I still remember vividly couple of weeks ago, I came to the office, paying Sch fees for four of us, my 3 sisters and I. I said clearly to his/her face lah!! Doesnt it juz shows how *toot* he/she is?!! Blergh! And he/she only gave me three receipts, and izzit my fault?? IZZIT ?? And I paid 240$ exactly! And she insisted Im only paying for three of us?! Duhhhh !!!!!!!!
And anyway, my mom already signed a cheque which amounted to 3k to pay the Sch for another 11 months fees plus so called "admin fees". And he/she hasnt yet given us the receipt! Soo *toot* right!? I beg your pardon lah, if you're talking/speaking bout $$$$ with me, juz beware! Im not tht stupid cow like those who are stupid cow minded like you! And I bet, they didnt record if I had paid the January fees or not. Its juz shows how advanced technology is very useless in our Sch.

I am very sorry for the way how I expressed my bad experiences in Sch were.
I juz need to pour everything.
And anyway, this is my territory.

IM OFF~


.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
2/12/2007 05:14:00 PM