The Soul
~ A Muslimah
~ Pisces
~ Perfectionist
Loves
~ The Creator & Prophet PBUH
~ My wonderful family
~ beauty
~ shoppingspree
Wants
~graduate
~driving license
~travel the globe
Soul Talk



Past
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008


Soulmates
Sis Iqah
Fiza
Maria
Fas
Hajar
Siraj
Neechaa
Fizah A.W
Aisyah


Gratitude
dafont
moargh
photobucket
designed by solitude91


Soul Song
Now Playing- put your song code here.

Friday, February 9, 2007

HamdanLillah!!

The oLevel results are out already. hmm.. I cant say how I feel about it. More to a disappoinment. I got Malay A1, Arabic A1, IRK A2, English C6, Maths D7. uhh!

I talked to Kak Martini, my maths tutor, juz now. I know she's very disappointed with my grades for maths. I think she cried juz now. She told me tht I SHOULD get B! Coz the maths paper 2, I DID well! hmmm guess it's already fated lah for me to get a D after all. So, Im not gonna repeat the papers again. I juz refuse to do so. Coz it was the moment of tormenting and all tht. I remembered tht time, when I was having fun after oLevel papers, I vowed to myself tht Im NOT gonna retake or redo those national papers! Its totally traumatic everytime I recall those times.

Although Im having those mix feelings about the results, I must say ALHAMDULILLAH.. Coz yeah, I was praying soo hard tht atleast I got A's in Malay, Arabic & IRK. Allah did answered my prayers. And I already promised to Allah and myself tht Im gonna fast for one-day if I passed my oLevel. Will do tht soon, InsyaAllah!

And, on last wednesday, my family and I went to maqam HabibNuh in Palmer Road. And I did prayed tht my results gonna turn out ok. Hamdan Lillah...

And, I already promised to Allah and myself, tht Im gonna do Qurban by this coming hajj 1428H, if I passed my oLevel, graduate PREU2 and passed my driving license. heee... Biiznillah, if I have sufficient $$$ for the udh-hiyyah.

And oh, it's only THIRTY-SEVEN DAYS to my EIGH-TEEN-TH BIRTHDAY!!
And on this fateful day is......... Minton 18th Birthday,,,

Happy 18th Birthday To Siti Aminah Sulaiman!!!!!!!!!!


.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
2/09/2007 05:43:00 PM