The Soul
~ A Muslimah
~ Pisces
~ Perfectionist
Loves
~ The Creator & Prophet PBUH
~ My wonderful family
~ beauty
~ shoppingspree
Wants
~graduate
~driving license
~travel the globe
Soul Talk



Past
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008


Soulmates
Sis Iqah
Fiza
Maria
Fas
Hajar
Siraj
Neechaa
Fizah A.W
Aisyah


Gratitude
dafont
moargh
photobucket
designed by solitude91


Soul Song
Now Playing- put your song code here.

Saturday, February 3, 2007

I am soooooooooooooo malas to update nowadays! Period.

Everything is quite a mess these days. Lots of projects, and the deadlines to me seem like a
very far one. I dunno why. I feel like something must had locked my head and brain. At one time, I feel soooooo carefree, as if there's NOTHING for me to do. Well the truth is, deeeeep down in my heart as well as my brain, I KNOW what I have to do! Which is an obligation, responsibility. Maybe becoz I didnt find yet things tht might interest me for my mag column. But fiza had already suggested some ideas for tht. It's juz me tht taking things easy..

As for the tauhid project, mar fiza n min are already doing their works. Its juz about gather infos, share them n put them on a display for the presentation. And min maybe wif emily will be on the designing plus typing infos. As for the rest, maybe aft doing some researches, we might wanna translate them to arabic. Huhh.

Anyway, Im still in a dilemma whether to pursue my studies in Islamic studies or juz switch to business studies. Blergh! The thing is, I love both! I have the same feeling of excitement, curiosity and passion for BOTH! I wish to study abroad and socialise with different kinds of people and very looking forward for tht. Sometimes I feel like, my knowledge is too indeaquate in Islamic studies and which make me more eager to deepen in tht area. But as I think about the other interest, I convince myself tht Im quite knowledgeable in the latter. If I wish to study abroad, somewhere not in middleeast, I must have a strong will plus knowlegde to maybe fight the challenges I might come to.
It's juz tooooooooo hard to think about it. But I have to! Sooner or later, I must make my final decision. Anyway, whether it'll be Islamic or Business studies, Allah knows best and I hope He will always guide me to the most righteous path.

tOodlesS ~


.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
2/03/2007 10:32:00 PM