Thursday, March 29, 2007
Arghhhhh !!!
Every single day gives me moremoremoremoremoremoremorenmore reason to hate Sch! At least not everything bout SCH.
Had a nice meal n chat with my ex-tutor just now. She's soo wonderful! We talkedntalkedntalked lots of nice things and she encouraged me to........ ehem, achieve my goals.
The mostmostmost surprising thing was, she asked me to look for a boyfriend!! hahhhaaa... And she totally wanted to know about something.. Hahhhaaaa!! But, I made it clear tht no strings attached until next year.. Coz, I juz decided not to get involved in those kind of relationships, at least, not this year! And so far, there's no guy coming in my life right now.. Nothing tht kind..
Blablablablablablaaaa ~~
And moreover, Im not a socialise-kind-of-person.. I am more to my own world and not looking forward to a new friend.. I dont know why... Maybe I am already contented with I-already-know-and-close-with people around me right now. And they are my friends.. My ex-tutor told me to find a boyfriend now, so tht I wont be matchmade to someone else! Hahhaa..
Maybe she's right..
Anyway... My BTT will be next week.. I am hopeful to pass it!!! I dont wanna fail tht test! Coz if I did so, then I have to wait for another loooong weeks for a retake!! InsyaAllah I will through with it!!INSYAALLAHH..
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
3/29/2007 07:54:00 PM