The Soul
~ A Muslimah
~ Pisces
~ Perfectionist
Loves
~ The Creator & Prophet PBUH
~ My wonderful family
~ beauty
~ shoppingspree
Wants
~graduate
~driving license
~travel the globe
Soul Talk



Past
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008


Soulmates
Sis Iqah
Fiza
Maria
Fas
Hajar
Siraj
Neechaa
Fizah A.W
Aisyah


Gratitude
dafont
moargh
photobucket
designed by solitude91


Soul Song
Now Playing- put your song code here.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hmm it's been super hard on me this week.

The thing is, I cant fully 100% concentrate in class n keep making a new love letter everyday in class.. I was totally in my own world when Im supposed to focus! This happened many times in class. I've been hit right on my face, for my own silly wandering in my own world. And daddy's terms of own world is " HAL ANTI MA3ANA FIL FASLL? " And tht was soo embarassing!

Today, in the early morning, I was at the Graduation & Prize Giving.. I got uhmm Best In Arabic Language.. And it was soo not me! I dont quite satisfy with tht.. But Im happy afterall.. It's all fated and Allah KNOWS best. And my dad had been quite down this week.. There's pressure around us, and I think he needs a day off from workz, and tht's almost impossible.. He even has his mobile phones under his pillow at night.. Weird... He's been working soo hard and constantly telling me to "Aqumu Maqamahu" a..s.a.p!! And usually, I'll give him this "crumpled" face.. Coz I dont know what I should say, whether Im agree to it or not..

And anyway..............................

I saw my old childhood crush at the airport juz now!! OMG!!!!!!!! he's soo gorgeous!!
And yes, he did look at me and trying to recall whether we had met or not. YESYESYESYESYES we had met, and tht was like...... more than FIVE years ago!!

I was at the airport with my parents to send off our people for Umrah.. And one of the people was HIS parents.. OMG!! I really cant stand this.. MY OLD CHILDHOOD CRUSH!! I was TWELVE ok!! hahhaaakzzzzz~~~~ I totally avoid my eyes from contacting with his.. Huhhhuuhuu~~ Why I did tht??!! I should juz walk to him and ask for his number, NO? (mcm fiza!!)

hmmmmm~~ I seriously want to get to know him!! But I realize tht Im the type of Boring Company...
I juz pray and hope tht one day, we'll meet again, and this time, WE wont juz let the eyes gaze, and honestly, I will walk to him and say " I think I know you Gorgeous!! "

p/s: this week has been hard for me coz my MR. T is getting married.. And I am soo influenced of composing Love Letters and been totally into it.. And anyway, What Is Love??


.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
3/24/2007 09:02:00 PM