Tuesday, March 6, 2007
huhh !!
I am still nowhere with the Talaqqi. For the first session, I stopped at page 11. And guess where did I stop during the second session..... At page 19. Haahhhaaa ~ But the second session was alot more relaxed and I feel quite ok with my recitation. Bcoz I already know exactly my weaknesses, which make me more aware. Al-Hamdulillah..
It is soo frustrating guiding my youngest six-year old brother, in Iqra' .. He tends to forget quickly and his voice was sooo like semot, which was soo not him! BUT, I've bought a complete version of the Iqra' from A-YA. And when I guided him just now, Al-Hamdulillah, he already able to truly recognising the first three letters. Hahhaahaa.. Pathetic? Nope. Coz atleast he can remember tht three letters than nothing at all! Al-Hamdulillah..
As for tomorrow, InsyaAllah, I'll be attending an International Waqf Conference organised by MUIS, which is to be held at the Fullerton Hotel for the second day. My dad attended the conference only for the first day, not the second one. Hmm.. I am very hopeful tht tomorrow's event will benefit me, in any way it may be. Hehhh ~ And oh, I've already been to Fullerton last year for a lunch banquet. I was totally mesmerised by the lightings at the Ballroom. It changes to different colour every 30 seconds. Very nice! hahhaa
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
3/06/2007 10:20:00 PM