Friday, March 16, 2007
I've been coming to the office since three days ago, and I think today is the last day Im here. Ive been helping out for the Saudi visa, and it was soo frustrating.. There's hope, passion in every name I entered.. Im soo scared of disappointing those hopeful faces which eagerly wanna visit Alharamain. I almost want to burst out yesterday, and tht was my emo-moment! Blergh..
And I've been popping in the coffee bean since three days ago for a regular choc ice blended and choc chip muffin!! yummy~ And the guy behind the counter asked me juz now, "Are u sick or what?? Why are u shaking??"
And I was, "Huhh?? No!! Im not sick, it's juz tht today is soo hot and I am sweaty.."
Maybe, I wanna include tht I am a shaky person!
It's only three days to my 18th Birthday..And yesterday, during lunch, I popped in Citigems, and I already had a choice!! I want a diamond ring for my 18th Birthday.. And mommy daddy already know about it, and i've arranged an appointment with Citigems and they are looking forward tht my dad will approve to buy me a ring as a pressie!! haahhhaaa
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
3/16/2007 10:25:00 AM