The Soul
~ A Muslimah
~ Pisces
~ Perfectionist
Loves
~ The Creator & Prophet PBUH
~ My wonderful family
~ beauty
~ shoppingspree
Wants
~graduate
~driving license
~travel the globe
Soul Talk



Past
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008


Soulmates
Sis Iqah
Fiza
Maria
Fas
Hajar
Siraj
Neechaa
Fizah A.W
Aisyah


Gratitude
dafont
moargh
photobucket
designed by solitude91


Soul Song
Now Playing- put your song code here.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Today may be the most magnificent day for my cuzzie..
Finally, at last, she got married. And today is her BIG DAY!
I was the one who was veryveryvery anticipating for the wedding to take place, and yes, everytime I saw her at the office, I questioned her this n tht loadsloadsloads of times.
And suddenly, without I prepared to realise, IT'Z ALL OVER..
During the cutting-the-cake ceremony.. There was this very romantic song This I Promise and the newly-wed couple was seemed romantic too, and I cried.. I cried.. I cried during tht and struggled my way to where I'd came from and managed to grab a seat.. I was capturing all her romantic moments in the camera before I cried..
Very peculiar..
I didnt intend to do something stupid like tht and it never crossed my entire haywire mind before..
I dont know if I was closed to her before..
But I meet her everyday in my life after school and she's a very good advisor I tell ya.
And I realised tht the very last moment I spent with her a good moment, juz the two of us, was on Friday, when I was doing her henna for her BIG DAY.
She looked different all along her BIG DAY..
She looked perfect, the mostmostmost prettiest bride I've ever seen in my life.
YES!! And I very envy the mascara on her eyelids. It'z soo perfect!

Deep down in my heart, I juz know tht our cuzzie-relationship will not be the same anymore. Because, she's married and hooked.. She has a husband to look after and kids insyaAllah.. It's juz not gonna be the same anymore.. She'll be talking bout making coffee and how to cook this and tht, while I'll be talking bout studies, maybe boyfriends and stupidstupid craps.. We are going to not speaking in a same language anymore.. I should and bound to be happy on her BIG DAY.. And yes, I did.. I was soo excited till I burst into tears! She's seemed soo happy and serene with the beloved hubby.. And I am sure abang man is going to take care of her and be with her forever.. Coz, from his looks, I know he's the mr right for my cuzzie.. And Im soo glad to call the cuzzie's hubby, "ABANG MAN".

بارك الله فيكما وجمع بينكما بالود والسعادة ألف مبروك لكما وبأفضل التمنيات
And I am sooo cant imagine when it comes to kak ida's wedding!!
Im gonna crycrycrycry like an idiot-with-zero-sense-of hayaa' ..
ARGHHH !!!!!!!
I am one-hundred-percent sure tht Im happy for my cuzzies' choices, and Im soo glad they managed/will manage to settle down..
Minus the part tht my tears will be flowing/ already flowed too.. Tears of joy, no??
hahhaaaaaa !!!!!!!


.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
4/01/2007 06:16:00 PM