Monday, May 28, 2007
Pisces
Feb-19 - Mar-20
Love and romance look promising. Reorganize in order to cut costs before you start something new or travel somewhere unfamiliar. Don''t give in to overspending or overindulging in any way. Enjoy the company of someone special.
Finally.. I managed to complete Stage Three today.Went to AMK Hub, I almost burst into tears because there are lotzz of new shining stuff. I almost grabbed a MaxMara! Itz only 75$. Crazy. GSS is making me an idiotic insane girl! One thing tht I am soo glad is, I splurged for more wonderful stuff in Body Shop without thinking. Hahhaa.. Hmm tomorrow will be a wonderful day for me. Got a date already! And ahuhh, Im gonna purchase more and more and more women fragrances. Yummyy!Oh, right now, Im tuning in to DisneyChannel for Totally Spies!Living alone is soo pathetic!I miss the kidz!
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
5/28/2007 03:19:00 PM