The Soul
~ A Muslimah
~ Pisces
~ Perfectionist
Loves
~ The Creator & Prophet PBUH
~ My wonderful family
~ beauty
~ shoppingspree
Wants
~graduate
~driving license
~travel the globe
Soul Talk



Past
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008


Soulmates
Sis Iqah
Fiza
Maria
Fas
Hajar
Siraj
Neechaa
Fizah A.W
Aisyah


Gratitude
dafont
moargh
photobucket
designed by solitude91


Soul Song
Now Playing- put your song code here.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Pisces
Feb-19 - Mar-20
You are in position to make a move but keep it simple. If you take on too much or overspend, you will fall short of your goals. There is ground to cover in your personal life and gains to be made. Someone you love will surprise you.


MY HOROSCOPE TODAY SAYS NOTHING BUT SCARES ME.
I DONT BELIEVE IN IT, BUT ITZ KINDA TRUE.
THOSE PSYCHICS ACTUALLY MADE LOTZZ OF CALCULATIONS, and damn,
ARE THEY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT THE TRUTH, NO!!
THE THING IS, THEY MIGHT NOT CALCULATED IT PRECISELY, MIGHT THEY??
heee ..

I pissed someone off today! Hahhaa.. I kinda like tht!
And Balaghah results: Unbelievable.
I actually cant excel in tht subject although I memorised the WHOLE maudhuu3at for three weekzz. Damn.
And Tafsir, I felt like crying when I saw the results!
THANKYOUALLAH.
Tafsir was the only subject tht I cant do better for the past few years, or I might say, my whole life time, I hadn't see tht oh-so satisfying marks.
Sorf and Balaghah marks', I juz hate them.
I dont deserve tht marks.
Sort it, I wish I was paralysed or something when receiving the Fiqh paper, infact all those tested papers!

And.. there's nothing to look forward for coming to school this week. I'd rather stay at home and enjoy the rest of my day watching teeVee or browsing the Net and look for more and more Arabic songs tht I might fell in love with.

And my dad is glad or what, tht I turned down his offer: Vacation to EUROPE.
I might be travelling to Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland, UK and etc.
The thing is, I hate to travel to Europe with lotzz of people. I juz hate tht. The locals might call me: the tourist.
No, I dont like tht.
My dad was soo glad tht he promised to buy me a car, from tht vacation expenses! Wow..
Love him more and more and more and more.
BUT I have to pass the TP Test first!!



.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
5/21/2007 05:52:00 PM