Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Yay!!I can blog!!My exams had ended yesterday.. Finally, after seven days of nightmare. I am so glad tht itz over.Hmm.. For the first time during exams' week, I didnt feel too stressful? More like relaxed. Becoz I didnt give my full attention. And I cant expect the results to be a real brilliant one, coz u know what, I did badly for all the papers. Especially Fiqeh and Qowaid Fiqhiyyah. Suddenly, I dont feel like grades are "tht" important anymore. I know Im gonna regret for doing this BUT, all tht I DO care is to pass. Whether I 'll pass on the 15th position or above, I dont care anymore. As long as I pass. InsyaAllah.My driving lessons' sessions have been great! Totally great! I want to get a QDL desperately! And tht will only happen in the mid September, Ramadhan the Seventh. KHEIR INSYA-AllAH! The instructor is so cool. He let me cover at least two or more subjects per session, depends on my performance. And thtz a quick move for me, the-slow-wobbly-nervous-selenge-childish me!! LOL!! I like tht!And I helped Ali in his Ftt!! He passed sehh.. I was so glad he could make it. Coz he was veryvery nervous and inconfident to sit for the test, BUT, he was juz a desperate guy who wanted sooo badly to pass the Ftt, to start his prac! =PAnd yes, he did make it and has started with the prac.Huri & Fiza will depart for Dubai next week, 23 May. Im gonna miss them. I hope the Arabic Intensive Tutorials will benefit them and pay off their sacrifices, money and efforts and their holiday. They will enjoy Dubai. Nice city, many tall and glittery buildings and it will be summer throughout the year. And there are so many shops there. Juz like the Vivocity, BAL fy Dubai AHSAN WA MUMTAZ.. And there's plenty of shopping malls like the one and only Vivocity, you can find in Dubai. Atiqah & her family members, aunties and uncles, will depart for the Umrah on the 7 June. I know she cant wait for it. Hopefully there will be no "redlights" ..Not until she 's done with the hawaaij and duaa'.. Kheir insyaAllah!
My parents, the sisters and my younger brother will depart for the Middle-East tour next week too, 24 May.And I'll be lonely at home with Bibik.I cant drive my parents' cars, as I am not a qualified driver yet.My holiday will be mundane.No friends, no family..Nothing at all..BUT!!My dad is thinking sending me for Umrah as a Supervisor??Thtz almost impossible, becoz, I dont have any respected position right now in the company, and I cant be bossing around down there. So yeah, forget bout tht. I do have a little tiny hope in my sinful heart for tht Umrah vacation. BUT, thtz impossible becoz to get the visa done is one thing, a seat in the flight is another thing, and living there alone for a month is another thing! Not to mention the people I'll be dealing with. Pathetic. Our workers, the cooks, the people, complaints, hotel managers, receptionists, bus drivers.. A total disaster. I cant do such a hard task. Not if Im alone. So itz better for me juz to forget it.The family will have a splendid vacation. They will cover four countries: Egypt ~ Cairo, Alexandria..Syria ~ Damascus, Homs, Bosra.. Jordan ~ Amman.. Palestine ~ BaitulMaqdis..They will go PLACES. It will be wonderful.Guess Im gonna spend my one-month holiday looking for SALES. Buy lots of gifts for myself. That's all! Mundane?? Yes! Huhh!
Andoh!MystepmotherwillhaveherowntourtoEurope?Withthegrouplah!
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
5/16/2007 08:28:00 PM