I am sooo tensed up! And my weekend break is almost over! Gosh, was I wrong saying tht I will have pleeeeeeeeeeenty of REST during the weekend? Saturday morning all the way to afternoon, I attented this leadership-workshop in sch, and hey, MrSandy was there too =) After the session ended, I tagged mummy along for shopping. BUT, we didnt spend soo much time becoz of the time constraint. So we were back home in the very late afternoon. And back at home, my uncles, aunties and cuzzies plus the nephews came! So yeah, the house was litted with bright lights, laughters, gossips and foodz. And today, I woke up early, at 930am.. Tagged mummy to search for my bro's study-table plus the closets.. And after zuhr, we went to Bugis and shopped and shopped and shopped. Gosh, I realllllly love buying new stuff.. But I missed buying my shower gelz! =P And daddy told us tht the retreat is going to be tomorrow until the 25th! This is the mostt tense part! Coz you see, I have to bring my sch books along and pack my stuff, coz we're gonna be staying in a chalette/bungalow and not going home in three days. And the big problem is, I dont know which bags should I have with me.. Deciding is the most crucial part! But first, I faced the wardrobe.. And I merely picked everything.. hehh! I have like 5 tuds, 5 trousers, 2 trenches, one abaya and tonnezz and tonnez and tonnez of jumpers and blouse! And now, Im totally have no idea where to stuff my stuffs, get it, no?? And and, sch is as usual.. Coz the organizer is managing our transport to sch. Thtz a good thing ah. So yeah, no absent this week.. Im off to pack my things!
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
7/22/2007 10:08:00 PM