Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Itz been a week now after "tht" incident.. What can I say, time realllly flies.. Im still looking for an earlier test date lahh.. And it is soo distracting me. But one thing I've learnt throughout "this" journey is tht, stay calm and dont let "tht-thing" distract me and thus, stopping me from enjoying my day, my life.. Thingz are much easier said than done. Soo yea, everyday, I have a hard time, to actually remind myself to be patient and never let the test date thingy distract me any further. Im trying my best though.. So yea, Im still looking and never stop having this fat-hope, to book an earlier test date..
Hoping hoping hoping hoping..
Getting over it the soonest is my only hope..
So tht, I wont be in this kind-of-crucial-and-desperate state..
And I've also learnt tht, driving is not easy.. Getting over one after another test is a nightmare.. Especially to a person who is loaded with fat hopes and impatient like me.. And I thought driving is cool, I was a super-idiot then, what can I really expect??
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
7/17/2007 06:28:00 PM