Itz been only two sch-ing days and I am soo turn off when I started thinking 'bout Sch, again. Why..? These are some reasons.. So here it goes ...
1) We are organizing this muslimah's-day-out function, and the "big day" is only a few days away.. As an organizer, we are no doubt to be extremely busy and having a headache plus the stressed-out-ness are both common.. So yea, I am already feeling the tense. With many more things to buy, to be added to our shopping list and, and, to decorate the hall is another thing laH! I think I should stop before I spill all the information here.. =P
Next!!
2) To add my stressfull-ness, I'll be having taqdeem this Thursday. bluek!
3) Talkhis is yet to come. I always hate the part where I have to memorise. MEMORISE!
and lasttly... Im not feeling well.
Ihateexamzz
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
7/31/2007 07:32:00 PM