Saturday, August 18, 2007
Forty SD To Go!!And it also means, the E X A M S are nearer! But Alhamdulillah, I've been coping alot with my studies.. The BIG problem is already settled coz tht PrettyMamma Maria had taught me how to understand Mantiq, the most unlogical subject in Sch. I kind of anti tht subject coz it doesnt make any sense and I dont really know itz beneficial in our daily lives or is it has anything to do with Deen.. Itz a Greek thingy tht we are learning tht plays with words! Bluek!! Instead of using Greek words, we are applying the Arabic Language. Hmm.. BUT, everything is quite settled now except for some notes tht I havent even start working on.. My practical is today lahh.. And, and.. I havent been practising since.................... last month!! So yea, Im gonna be a kanchiong spider and maybe awkward later on.. lalalalalilaaa ~~oh,lasttuesdaydaddyofferedmetoperformumrahthisyearwithhimbutIthoughttheentrywaswayyyover!
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
8/18/2007 08:05:00 AM