Monday, September 3, 2007
I've been surveying for cars since yesterday evening.. And daddy reminded me, our budget MUST be below $50k.. And here are my findings:New car, costs me atleast $52k, for Mitsubishi, Japan made.. And Thailand or Korean made are are about the same price.. As for Mazda, a Japanese, is $60k.. And I am sooo in love with Mazda 3! As for Honda, Im not really sure whether itz a Jap/Thai/Kor, and the price starts from $62k!! Soo, Honda is totally out of budget and Im not looking into it soo much. I went to Mazda showroom today, and even tried the Mazda 3, the SP version. Itz sooo cool and I like the colour.. BUT, daddy seems not cool with the brand new car, fresh from the warehouse.. He insisted me to check out second hand cars! There's nothing wrong with second hand cars, but it feels sooo wrong and I dont know whyy.. Im quite upset becozzzzz he doesnt allow me to drive tht family car.. So yeaaaa.. I assume, I'll be not getting my own ride anytime sooner or later.. There's juz no sign Im gonna get one.. So yeaaa, I cant believe Im saying this, tht itz juz useless having a driving license without having the chance to enjoy driving.. Got it, no??Chiow ~
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
9/03/2007 06:02:00 PM