Friday, September 14, 2007
Today is the 2nd Ramadhan: Nur Fiza's birthdayToday is also 14 September: My aunt's birthdayLast night, did the terawih at my aunt's place.. So we had this small family get-together with her family and had really nice food..And today, after picking up my brother from the friday prayer, we went home straight away. And during the whole journey, I was veryvery lethargic and cant focus 100% on driving. And my uncle's advice yesterday really got into my head, ayy, dont exceed the speed limit, as in, if stated the speed limit is 70km/h, I should never go over until 90km/h.. Heezz!! Anddddd, so far, I've been trying to follow the rules lahh, itz juz tht, when there are no other vehicle and the junctions are always greeeeeen, I tend to drive and get through all tht really quickly.. Haizz.. Where are all my obidiency in driving has gone?? Ihavenoblardyidea! And oh, I've already received my photocard driving license! And there I was, with a big grin and mate sepet!
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
9/14/2007 10:02:00 PM