Super excitedd.. And this feeling, Idont know, izzit sadnessplushappiness or simply sadness is/are striking my head/heart.. And Im too tired to think about anything right now.. I am truly, madly, want to end my sch-ing life, and tht is sooo gonna motivate me to study and get high scores for everything TO IMPRESS MY DAD .. Hahhazzz
After sch, here's the random random things I wanna do:
1) pursue further studies: syari3ah - sociology - whatever!
2) get married.. opppppss!! NO!! I dont think SO! coz YOU see, Im gonna study and study to get PhD..
3) ............
I give up! Coz basically my planning aft graduate is only: STUDY
lallalalalilaaaa ~~
Graduating later on is juz a new beginning to a whole journey of learning.. And the journey, will never end.. No fullstops, but YES, a comma.. hahhahhaaazz
randomrandomrandom.. told YA!
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
10/05/2007 11:37:00 PM