Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Im leaving soon, again.. And this time, it will be for a long, very long period, which Im not sure when I'll be back. Itz a great blow for me, yes it is.The admission for gami3ah will take place only in Sept.. But Im going earlier, coz my dad encourages me to take up arabic language and truly adapt with the surroundings in Syria, instead of enjoying myself here. Eeeekk!!! Im sooo gonna miss my sweetest-mummy and the kidz.. And also, my cousin Ida and my close friends: Nur - Huri - Mai - Min........I dont know whether I should be back here in sg for the graduation ceremony.. Dad leaves tht to me to decide, but I cant even think right now!There's alot of packing to do. And I dont know, should I bring along ALL my books? And, and, can I bring my fragrances too?? And bags! And all my cute-pinkiness-princess-pillows!!I think Im gonna cry... So, bye!
.: confession of an unrealistic beauty :.
1/15/2008 12:10:00 AM